Enter name, venue, or keyword
|December 2016 Events|
Love the snow but tired of the slush?
Join us for the Hart House Farm Committee's Winter Escape!
Explore the beautiful Niagara Escarpment by foot, ski, or snowshoe.
Enjoy our sauna & for those brave enough, take a dip in our pond!
Afterwards, come warm up inside with our homemade chai-spiced hot chocolate.
We'll also be providing a variety of workshops for the artist & baker alike.
Create your own vanilla & brown sugar lip balms as well as Valentine's day cards.
There will be a pizza workshop for those interested in the art of cooking.
Lunch, dinner, & breakfast will be provided.
The Hart House Farm Committee
at Hart House Farm
(formerly known as Winter Carnival)
February 8 & 9
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
SAT 11am - Bus leaves Hart House (7 Hart House Circle) (arrives at Farm around noon)
SUN noon - Bus leaves Farm (arrives back at Hart House around 1pm)
Hart House Farm
15911 Creditview Road
a 1 hour drive Northwest of Toronto
This event is open to students & Hart House Members ONLY
(Hart House Members may sponsor 2 additional guests)
$20 (incl. HST) - with bus
$15 (incl. HST) - without bus
FREE - Child under 12
Lunch, Dinner, & Breakfast are provided.
Bring your own sleeping bag & pillow, if you're staying the night.
Please note that no children under 18 months will be allowed on bus; any young child on the bus must be able to sit up on their own (support their own weight) and have a parent/caregiver sitting beside them.
No pets, please.
CLICK HERE, TO BOOK TICKETS
More info on Winter Escape at Hart House Farm
Items to Bring
- Warm winter clothes & boots
- Winter sports equipment: skates, skis, snowshoes (optional)
- Bathing suit for the pond/sauna
- Sleeping bag & pillow for those staying the night
About Hart House Farm
Hart House Farm is a beautiful 150-acre property cradled in the Caledon Hills on the ridge of the Niagara Escarpment, only 1 hour north Toronto. Featuring an outdoor sauna and two swimming ponds.
Driving Directions to Hart House Farm From Downtown Toronto
- Gardiner W to Highway 427
- 427 N to Highway 401
- 401 W to Erin Mills Pkwy/Mississauga Road - Exit 336
- N on Mississauga Road to Olde Baseline Road (24km)
- Right (E) on Olde Baseline Road (1.1 km)
- Left (N) on Creditview Road (Note: Creditview is a dirt/loose gravel road)
- Watch for the HART HOUSE FARM sign on your right (approx 1.7 km). The Farm is down the laneway (approx 0.5km).
- 15911 Creditview Road
Please park in the parking lot below the Farm House.
Contact number for information on Hart House Farm
The Hart House HUB (416) 978-2452
- Hart House Farm Committee email@example.com
Hart House Farm Committee website
Hart House Farm Committee Facebook page